Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crit on Critique- Sense of Place

After hearing and reading what my peers had to say, I decided to make many changes to my project. I had mistakes such as: shadows, logos, shaky shots ext. The scenes in the bedroom and kitchen do seem a bit unneeded, so I'm going to focus more so on the bathroom and water.
Previously I had a few too many ideas trying to cram into one piece. Keeping it simple is my best bet with this particular project. When I added more I really confused my audience and my main goal needs to be to clearly get across my point.
The shots of minor details really interest me so I want to push that idea farther. Getting a sense of a place without actually seeing the place as a whole interests me because the audience gets involved with putting the pieces together themselves.
I want to focus on water and its place in a normal bathroom. I'm thinking of this as kind of a "stop to smell the roses" thing, just in a bathroom.
My revision is not at where i would like it to be; however, I've picked up a few tips during my critique that will help me further improve this project and to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers