Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Assignment writeup

For my midterm shooting I ran into a few bumps in the road but I think it went well. The entire process took a lot longer than I expected; however, this was my first time shooting anything of this length.

I knew at the jump that I wanted my assignment to revolve around relationships. The idea for this topic came from my watching people and reality television. So many people, young especially, get into relationships and end up staying even when the love has gone sour. The reasons behind this are numerous and vary with every situation. I want my audience to watch this and sort of open a dialogue about why couples stay together even when the best thing may be for them to part ways. It is easy to decided what a person should do in these situations, but put yourself in the shoes of the characters and try to understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers